Thursday 2 April 2015

Chidera Eze: I’m Ready For Porto Challenge


Flying Eagles forward Chidera Ezeh has spoken of his readiness to feature for the first team of former European champions, FC Porto. The Nigerian star will have to wait till October at least to make full debut.
The 17-year old can’t feature for the FC Porto’s first team as he’s yet to clock 18, but has
been featuring for the U-19 team.
And with his 18th birthday in October still months away, he tells sl10.ng that he’s mentally ready to break into FC Porto’s first team.

“I will start playing for the first team when I’m 18, which is what I’m looking forward to,” he said.
“But I have to keep doing what I do. I’ve trained with the first team severally, but my contract stipulates that I must be 18 before I play for the first team.”

The 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup winner played for Nigeria at the African U-20 Championship in Senegal which the country won.
“I’m ready to play in the first team because the first team players are only older than me but they do not necessarily have better intelligence.
“I’m ready to overcome any obstacles that could arise because I love the club and they love me too. They encourage me and I know I can do it,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES