Thursday 30 April 2015

I can still score 30 goals- Mfon Udoh


Mfon Udoh has said he believes he can score a record-shattering 30 goals this season after he got off the mark very early in the campaign. The Nigeria league all-time hotshot with 23 goals has so
far netted four goals in the new season.
He has announced his new personal target is 30 goals this season and it is achievable. “I am really thrilled at the prospect of setting another goal-scoring record in the Nigeria league. Realistically, I believe that I can further raise the bar at the end of the season,” he said
“My confidence comes from the fact that two seasons back I started scoring from the 17th week but ended with 15 goals. Last season the goals did not come till Week 8, but I ended with 23 goals, so, since the goals started early this season, I strongly believe in notching up 30 goals if I would end the season with Enyimba.

 “Surely it won’t be easy and I can’t do it alone but with the co-operation of my team mates, it is realisable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES