Thursday 16 April 2015

Falcons’ Captain, Evelyn Nwabuoku signs for Kazakhstan champions


Super Falcons’ Captain, Evelyn Nwabuoku, has signed for reigning Kazakhstan League champions, Biik Kazygurt FC.
The former Rivers Angels midfield maestro, who arrived the club on Monday evening and went
through the mandatory medicals, which she passed, has already began training with the team and is set to be on the starting line-up as the new season kicks off on Thursday.
A delighted Nwabuoku told Super Falcons Media Officer, Gracious Akujobi from her base that she is happy to be at the club and that her reception was awesome.
"I’m so happy to join them. They were all excited to have me in their midst when I arrived. I like the club and the people I see around me. The Coach is nice to me, and the structure here is perfect. The prospect of playing in the prestigious Champions League with this team also necessitated my signing for them and I’m looking forward to playing in the big league because that is where the show is," she said.
Nwabuoku signed a one-year deal with an extension clause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES