Friday 23 January 2015

Celtic interest excites Oshaniwa


Super Eagles left-back Juwon Oshaniwa has expressed excitement about the prospects of joining Scotland’s Celtic FC during the current transfer window.
The former Sharks of Port Harcourt player, in an interview with the BBC, stated that the Scottish champions, who already have another Nigerian, Efe Ambrose, have contacted his Israeli club Ashdod to check on his availability. “A move to play for Celtic would be a dream come true for me,” Oshaniwa told BBC Scotland.
“My club has told me that Celtic have contacted them about me and said they were interested in me.” Oshaniwa who has eighteen months remaining on his existing contract at Ashdod added: “I would be so glad to meet up with my international teammate Efe Ambrose.
“I would love to play at Celtic. I have heard great things about the club and know how big they are.” The 24-year-old defender appeared in all of the Super Eagles’ World Cup games last summer in Brazil and has a total of 11 caps to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES