Wednesday 4 February 2015

Ogunmodede joins Remo Stars

Former Crown FC coach, Daniel Ogunmodede has been appointed assistant coach of Nigeria National League (NNL) side, Remo Stars FC.
The Sky Blue Stars have already appointed Uche Okagbue as head coach for the upcoming NNL 2014/15 season.
Ogunmodede said he will be bringing his wealth of experienced of over six years with the demoted Ogbomosho-based side to bear to ensure Remo Stars compete favourably in the coming season.
“I’m glad to have teamed up with Remo Stars FC. It's a club with the right atmosphere that allows coaches ample opportunity to exhibits their capabilities.
“The switch to Remo Stars isn't a backward movement as far as I’m concern having worked with Crown FC in assisting capacity for the two periods they gained promotion to the elite league.
“Hopefully, I’ll do even more to Remo Stars than I did for Crown FC and things are most likely to be different.
"I’m quite pleased with what I have seen on ground so far. I’m even more excited working with a very good friend in Uche Okagbue it makes the job a whole lot easier for me to bring my experience to the table.
"The club has a tradition of playing quality football with young players which is quite interesting.
“I was here in 2013 and I’m quite amazed with the quality of play and it's something I want to be part of the trend and outstanding performance of the team.
“Hopefully I can achieve a lot with Remo Stars,” said Ogunmodede to supersport.com.
Remo Star FC will campaign in the Nigeria National League (NNL) Division B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES