Sunday 12 April 2015

Izu Azuka sores goal No 2, sets15-goal target


Former Sunshine Stars striker Izu Azuka has set a 15-goal target after he scored his second goal for Kazakhstani Premier league team, Irtysh Pavlodar in a 3-1 win over Kzhetpes Kokshetau on Saturday.
Irtysh are eighth on the league table with seven points from as many games. He jabbed in a
cross to give his side a 2-1 lead in the 36th minute.
The ex-Gaziantep BB of Turkey ace said he is delighted the goals are coming as he hoped and his personal target is to score 15 goals this season.
 "I am happy that goals are going in as I wanted. I know I just need a goal for more to come and that has started,” he said.
 “My target is to score at least 15 goals by the end of the season to put my team in a good position."
 Azuka’s striker partner and Burkina Faso international Aristide Bance scored a brace in Saturday’s game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES